It's time to turn our attention to the 2nd half of the 2019 IAGA Tour schedule and get things started on an amazing 2nd half golf journey at the home of numerous PGA Championships........HARDING PARK on Saturday, July 27th.
First of all, a warm and sincere thank you to our long standing member, Mr. Felix Solomon, who is a member at Harding and influenced the committee to allow IAGA to conduct our event there in an effort to give all our members a taste of Harding!!!! THANK YOU FELIX!!!!!
Here are the preliminary details. Be sure to click on the playing preference below to let us know if you are IN or OUT. IF you DO NOT respond, you will continue to get the invitations. You don't have to decide just now, but just be aware that further invitations will be sent to those in the PLANNING phase.
- Harding Park Golf Course, Saturday, July 27th
- MANDATORY BREAKFAST ......8:00 AM
- This is a MAJOR.....with MAJOR awards and raffle
- There is a driving range at the course.
- We will get you out of breakfast in plenty of time to warm up right before the round (as requested by many).
- Be on time for the breakfast so we can be out with plenty of time for you to warm up.
This WILL be a true test of golf. No gimme's on this course. And the course should be in great shape. If the sun shines.......it will be magical.
Sign up NOW!!! We have limited spots so don't be left out of this PREMIER event!!!