The 2016 IAGA tour stop at Hiddenbrooke was memorable for many reasons:
- It was the largest event in IAGA history with 68 players....WOW!!!! Hats off to our membership for continuing to bring you friends into IAGA. The more the merrier.
- The mandatory breakfast included pancakes, fruit, eggs, potatoes and 3 RULES questions. OF which, only ONE was answered correctly by one of our members.
- We had 4 new members present......shout out to Pratap Mohan (junior), Rushi Parikh, Ankur Ahlowalia and Rajiv Malik.
- EVERYBODY had paid their entry fee PRIOR to the tee time!!!! 100% on time....Woo...Hoooooo!!!!! Nice job all!!!!
- IWannamaker scoring was followed from across the globe in India....we LOVE IWannamaker.
- IAGA shot lights out at Hiddenbrooke in all flights.
AND NO......."Only in IAGA" moments!!!!.....but stay tuned....they are right around the corner!!!!
With such a large field, we are proud to announce that the entire field finished in 6 hours. The first group finished in 4:45 minutes. The delays were caused by Hiddenbrooke putting other players ahead of our tournament. And for the first time, a rogue foursome found its way into the MIDDLE of our groups.....he...he..he....they tried to sneak on and were caught, but they disrupted play for a number of holes.
- MAHARAJA WINNER - KABIR SINGH (San Ramon) with a GROSS 78.....a close runner up was newcomer RUSHI PARIKH with a 79
- TIGER WINNER - AMAN KATARIA with a NET 65....he dominates by 3 shots over runnerup SUNIL MEHTA.
- COBRA WINNER - PRADEEP PAL wins a close battle with a NET 69 by two shots over runnerup Dr. KANWALJIT MANN.
- Closest to the Pin winner - KIRAN CHAUDHRI
- Long Drive Maharaja - KABIR SINGH (San Ramon)
- Long Drive Tiger - RAVI PINDIPROLI
- Lots of skins were won within each flight and the details are attached.
CONGRATS to all who participated and took home some $$$ for their hot shots!!!!
We look forward to seeing all of you at the next tour stop at EAGLE VINES on Saturday, May 21st. Details to follow soon!!!!